602nd Desert Corps patch run

Just ordered a set. Can’t wait to display them!

Life’s been crazy and I’ve worked every day for the last 2 weeks. Plan to mail out the patches tomorrow.

Out in the mail today. Thank you for your patience.

Please let me know when it arrives. I assume it already did but wanted to be sure.

Got it! And they look beautiful! Thanks again!

1 Like

Just checking in to see if these are still available?

Interested in qty x2 at this stage and international shipping will likely bump up the cost

They are available but where do you live? Are you still in Australia?

Oh yeah, definitely still in Australia.

OK so what I would suggest is that you send me the payment for the two patches. Make sure you send it friends and family. Once I mail them out I will let you know how much the shipping cost me and then you can Paypal me the cost of the shipping to Australia. That way I’m not overcharging you for the shipping. I can’t afford to just ship things to another country, so I think this would be the easiest option.

1 Like

Paypal payment sent - standing by for postage costs

Okay so huge pain in the ass to ship it to Australia! Anything other than paper has to have a customs form. So I had to fill out a full customs form just to mail these to you and between the large 10.5 x 16 mailer that I had to put it in to the cost of shipping it cost me $19.74 to send you two patches. Not the most easy process for something that should be so simple.

So if you could, please reimburse me the shipping cost. If not I pretty much just gave you all of this stuff for free and I would have actually lost money by doing this. I don’t think I’ll be shipping anything to Australia ever again. What a pain. I have also messaged you on Facebook but it doesn’t look like you’ve seen it yet.

Are these still available?

As long as you are in the Continental US, then yes. No more shopping outside the US. How many would you be interested in?

I’m in Michigan, interested in 2 patches.

Well then send me the $14 via friends/family on PayPal. Make sure to include your name and mailing address on PayPal. I can get these out in the mail first thing Wed morning once payment is sent.

Nicodemus13@gmail.com

Sounds good, thank you.

Payment sent

Transaction ID: 6N298183GJ720714V

Mailed out. All set!

1 Like

Did your stuff arrive? I sent it 6 days ago. It should have gotten to you way before now.

I believe they did arrive, I can confirm tomorrow. (The post office in my city is hit or miss with delivering to my apartment, so I typically have items sent to my mom’s house and I will be heading over there tomorrow to retrieve several packages.)