Almost finished with this

IMG_4163-1

4 Likes

Looking good! We’ve just recently added a garrison in CA. @CDEF

1 Like

Thanks!! I’ve been checking them out. I know a few JOE/COBRA Cosplayers around where I am and am looking forward to trooping with them. I’m going to test the suit out this weekend at a local comic and card show(crosses fingers!) They only thing I need to do for approval is find somewhere to get the sigil screen printed on the flap piece and get in sewn on? COOOOBRA!!

1 Like

I’d highly recommend either embroidery or a patch. If you want to go the patch route @Raynstroyk_Czar makes excellent ones.

1 Like

I meant embroidered…lol. It’s been a long day!:joy: I have a patch ,just didn’t have it on in this pic. I’ll definitely have it on this weekend. I’ve been looking forward to joining this club since I found out about it.

2 Likes

If you go patch route, might consider removing the chest pockets from the BDU top, gives it a more finished look

1 Like

I bought a second shirt and cut up the back to make a custom panel for the front of my uniform shirt. I attach mine with velcro around the edges. I sent it to someone in the finest for embroidery (sorry I forget who it was years ago). It will give you the best smooth front look. If you need photos for reference let me know.

You’ll want to go 1 size larger than your uniform shirt to make sure you have a large enough panel.

1 Like

I was thinking about removing the pockets …good call!!:ok_hand:

I’d love to see the pictures if you don’t mind??? There’s a spot in town called Embroidme. I think it’s the place that took over for the previous one that has the file on hand? Does anyone remember the file name?

1 Like

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Thanks Brutha!!! This helps a bunch!!!

Sorry I don’t get on here much. Here’s the file if you still need it.
http://negativeeleven.com/cobra/Cobra-embroidery.zip

1 Like

Thanks a zillion!!!

Here are pics of the sigils I do. They don’t have the lines throughout the hood. I can go up to 6.25"H

6 Likes

Just a quick question…would this version of the red masked trooper with the rank pins be acceptable based off the card art? I was looking at the figure and he has them.

2 Likes

Anything with an official Hasbro source is fair game

1 Like

Game On then!!! Thanks!!!

1 Like