Aloha, troopers. New snakelet hatchling

Name: Eric
Region: Southern California, USA
WIP: Cobra Officer

This looks like a fun group of costumers. I’ve been ordering up uniform parts and equipment from Propper, Pit Viper. Researching how to assemble and asking questions mostly so far. Checking out everyone’s costume photos here and Facebook.
I’ve been a member of the 501st Legion Star Wars costuming group for almost 3 years and have participated in 200+ events with them and have been attending big cosplay conventions for decades (SDCC, AX, WonderCon, SW Celebrations).
I hope to put as much effort in and take out as much fun with this club as with my Star Wars groups. I hope to meet a lot of you IRL soon.

1 Like

Welcome on board! We’re excited to have you! Can’t wait to see your build!

Waiting…for…parts. You know, it doesn’t bother me that much if it takes awhile to ship my costume parts. Because of the virus slowing things down and there are no events in my area anyway, now is probably a great time for being a new recruit. I would be more sad if there were events to attend and I couldn’t participate because I wasn’t a member yet.

Anyway, I will post photos after I receive and assemble something although my costume isn’t as exciting as most of you all, I think it kind of fits my personality: Short screen time, non speaking background character :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the group.

1 Like