Cobra Rock Viper v4 Build (WIP)

Still have some straps and things to sew/make/tighten/hide. Got to figure out a grappling hook, but here is my 99.9% complete Rock Viper v4 costume.

Thanx to @Kev011 for making the leg guards.

4 Likes

Fantastic! Great job as always

1 Like

Decided to go a different route with the vest. What I had was a USMC fighting carrier vest…which was more of a chest rig deal, so I went with the standard (Viper style) NcStar VISM vest in desert tan…which turns out is coyote (so no dying or spraying) It’ll work better, as it is a full vest and has the mesh look of the figure and the shoulder pads will be removable now. I ordered a zipper (like my Viper vest) and that should complete the look.

I’m looking to get a good list of everything soon…if anyone is interested.

3 Likes

Made a grappling hook for $12 or less. PVC pipe, fittings, an eye bolt, some heat, and paint. It’s oversized like the figure (not exact) and it’s con safe.

4 Likes

Love this build and the final result. Great job as always Mr. Czar

1 Like

Duuuuuude! That is absolutely fantastic!!!:flushed:

1 Like

Thanx guys. I appreciate it.

1 Like

This has come along quite nicely! Had to look up the Rock Viper as they didn’t make it down here in any great numbers.

Suggestion: red strapping may be hard to acquire for the forearm plates but would tie in with the figure

I appreciate it, but I’m happy with the results. As we are a costume club and not a cosplay club, it’s good enough for that. I’m just here to have fun and raise money for vets and dogs.

I found the PDFs of the forearms and legs. Let me know if you need them if you are building this costume.

Here is a link to my Drive. It contains a parts list, PDFs of the forearm guard, leg guards, and shoulder pads.

1 Like