Cobra Trooper/Officer/Scarface WIP

Starting on a costume with a front flap that can be swapped out to have either the Red or Silver sigil on it. I want to ultimately be able to use it for Scarface which would need most of a cobra officer look but a Red sigil on chest. With PVS shutting down I may attempt to 3D print the helmet but not sure on that yet. As for eqipment I have everything I use for the Stinger Driver so it should be a quick build. Question- is it the Propper Dark Navy or LAPD Blue I need for the uniform?

Believe LAPD Blue is their new code name they are using for that same color, older stock I think is Dark Navy

The LAPD is darker. I have a shirt and it is different than the dark navy.

LAPD (left) vs standard Viper/Officer/Trooper (right)

2 Likes

Good day. I’m new to this group and was wondering about the helmet. Did you 3D print one? How did it turn out? Where did you get your files from? Thanks for the help.

Most folks bought there’s from Pit Viper Studios, but since more folks are going the way of 3D printing, they are pretty easy to come by. There are several folks who make them, some other members may be able to help you. If you are on Facebook, you can check out XeroProps - MisterXero. He actually made mine and it is the closest to the Pit Viper Studios that I’ve found. Plus, with 3D printing, the model can be scaled up and down to fit your head best.

3 Likes

This is all good information. My next official build is going to be a Cobra Trooper.

1 Like

Thank you for this information. I sent a message to XeroProps asking about the helmet.

1 Like