Greating from St Augustine FL

Just wanted to introduce myself. BPS516 (Bryan) from St Augustine Florida. Currently working on my Stinger Driver uniform. Looking forward to joining The Finest and Task Force 27!

4 Likes

Welcome. I’d be interested in seeing your WIP photos for that uniform if you’re able to post them.

2 Likes

Welcome Bryan. I’m the CO for Task Force 27, great to get some more representation up north! If you ever need any help on anything feel free to message me.

1 Like

Welcome, Bryan glad to have you on the forums. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thank you. As soon as I start on the shirt I’ll start posting some photos.

1 Like

Thank you! Are there any Stinger Drivers in the group? I want to make sure I get the uniform patches etc in line with what they have for consistency. I am looking to order the patches soon so I want to make sure I get the right ones.

1 Like

Thank you! I greatly appreciate the warm welcome! I am sure I will be asking a lot of questions shortly.

1 Like

We have one but they did it based on the more modern style of stinger which was mostly just a pallet swap of the modern cobra troopers in the grey like uniform. Outside of the chest embroidery and a basic cobra, they didn’t have any other patches on that outfit.

1 Like

Welcome ! Looking forward to the stinger driver. Central FL on this end. If you can, try to make it out to the longwood Acme superstore meetup this weekend OCT 17. There is a post about it!

Yo Joe!

Welcome, I live in Lake Mary and starting my Cobra Trooper costume.

4 Likes