Greetings from Detroit, MI

Hello all,
My name is Jeremy, and I finally took the leap to begin a Cobra Trooper and ordered a helmet from PVS. Not sure when it will arrive, but I had to get my order in before that shop closes. I am also a member of the MMCC, and that was my project for 2020, so I think the CT will be my project for 2021. For me, it’s all about not forgetting my youth. I can’t wait to really get working on my kit, and meet some new like-minded people.

5 Likes

Having the helmet ordered is a great start, it can take a bit of a wait to get it in so it gives you time to build the rest of the outfit. Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions, we have many people who have made troopers!

2 Likes

Welcome on board! Do you know which Trooper you’re looking to build?

I was planning to build the version in the Field Manuals.

2 Likes

Detroit! Nice my home town! Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Hey Jeremy! Thanks for joining us in the Finest Recruitment zoom meet up! Reach out to me if you need anything, I’m your closest neighbor in Clawson.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Sea of Blue. We also have a Recruitment page for help and questions over on FB. The field manual is a great source and everyone here will give you some great pointers.

3 Likes

@SeanM he was on our Zoom call yesterday. He’s in Pauly’s backyard.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums! Good seeing you briefly on the Zoom call before we got hijacked by the kindergarteners :rofl:

It’s a fun group of good people.

3 Likes

That was my first cosplay in the group too! Still wear it once in a while. Something about that ‘Sea of Blue’ as @HobbyViper puts it.

3 Likes

I’m glad that we didn’t end the call because of them. lol

4 Likes

I got booted and couldn’t get back in. I was double-booked for a Zoom wedding anyway!

3 Likes