Greetings Troops

Hello from Northwest Pennsylvania. I’ve been working on a Cobra Viper for about a year but became discouraged and shelfed it. Recently I came across a few members that have really stepped up and helped me get motivated again to get it finished even though I’ve never met any of them. I’m really looking forward to submitting my uniform and becoming a more active member. As of this writing I’m researching patters for the Viper kneepads. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be fantastic.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums and hopefully the Finest. Not sure, but maybe SGT.Airborne or Hobby Viper might be able to help you out with that.

Thank you, I actually signed up a year ago on the forums but haven’t been active when I benched my costume but couldn’t get back onto the forums so it made me create a account. So I’m still new, looks like I have less access to find things for my build than before but that’s ok…I’ll get it done somehow.

1 Like

@shawnmh You had an account on the old forums? When we moved to this platform and simplified the number of areas greatly. You should be able to access pretty much everything over here. Unfortunately, we weren’t able to migrate the older posts but if you have something specific you’re looking for I’ve got access to an archived copy.

Thanks, I’m good now, i found my way around the site

1 Like

If you’ve got the tall boots, knee pads are optional, I believe. You can always buy some $10 knee pads at Home Depot, remove logos and paint em black. That is what I did when I originally joined. I’ve got some tactical ones now that I picked up 2nd hand. Those are much more comfortable to wear for long periods.

In fact, if you want my old ones and just wanna cover cost of shipping, send me a message. I love helping get new Vipers on the field. I still have a couple velcro patches and always have belt buckles on hand too.

Awesome thanks for the help, my boots just arrived today and yes, they are the tall motorcycle boots.

1 Like