Hail Cobra! Greetings from Nashville

My names Jason. I’ve always loved G. I. Joe since the cartoon first aired. To be part of a community like this should prove to be fun and a good way to break away from my regular grind. I have no other affiliations and this will be my first serious go at any cosplay related. Thanks to my daughter I’m starting to branch out with my interest. So any assistance offered would be highly appreciated. My main concentration will be on the Crimson Guard uniform. So if anyone can point me in the direction of a CG helmet I’d be grateful.

1 Like

Welcome! You can check out Pit Viper Studios for the helmet. As far as I know, he is still making them.

Thank you for the information. It seems they will be closing operations in the summer so I’ll have to act soon.

He said that this past summer, too. April 1st was supposed to be the last day he was taking orders, bit he is still at it. I know folks are working on 3D print files and such.

Hi Jason!

The Crimson Guard costume has so much class and presence, it has to be one of the best out there, you can check out the public Finest page on FB for some cool pics of some CGs.
have fun building it!

Don’t forget to show us your progress. :wink:

Has anyone seen a 3d model for a Crimson Guard Helmet? I’m itching to print one out.

You could ask in the main public page, I know we have 1 or 2 members that offer 3d printing services.

They could model it from the Sideshow version to make it slightly different from the PVS one.
I’d be interested in one.

Maybe a group buy?