Hello from Daytona Beach FL

Hello everyone!
My name is Thom and I live in Daytona Beach FL. I have been an active cosplayer since 2010. I am and active member in the 501st Legion and I also do Umbrella Corp, Colonial Marines (Aliens), Clockwork Orange, JAWS (Chief Brody), Jayne Cobb from Firefly and Ghostbusters. Ive wanted to do a Cobra Grunt for quite a while now and decided to get it started. I look forward to talking to you all and hope to pick your brains about my build!

2 Likes

Welcome Thom! We got a fairly active garrison here in Florida with Task Force 27. Iā€™m the CO for the region and if you need anything feel free to reach out for any assistance. We can never have enough troopers, the sea of blue is a gorgeous thing to see. Many of us are also active 501st around the state who love GI Joe and helping out vets via the Finest fundraising and charity collecting.

2 Likes

Welcome Thom! My name is James and I live in the Orlando area and am also a member of Task Force 27. You should come out to the next event where we will be set up in Tampa! It would be great to meet you.

1 Like