If you could build:

I concur. As Soon as I read the questions the first thing that came to mind was a swamp Dio with the dreadnoks.

2 Likes

DIO? “Cause we’re the last in lineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee” lol sorry

Eric from Central Defense brings another toy to life with the Cobra Ferret. Many people gushed at the Grand Rapids comic con last weekend when they saw it.

6 Likes

so awesome, so cool, so jelly lol

1 Like

Hah we talked about for years getting a cheap kids sized ATV off someone local (doesn’t matter if it works) and to turn it into a small ferret for kids to take pictures on.

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I’ve always said I’d love to drive one around.

1 Like

Imagine a few of them in a parade.
I’ve always wanted to do one myself. Need to finish a costume first.

2 Likes

I’d build a Stinger or AWE. Both could be easily done. I did start on a Stinger project awhile back, but I dont have the funds to do it.
If it was a crowd funded situation I would definitely donate the labor, but I don’t think I’d ever build a toy like that on my own. Too many other things that I NEED worse than that

I bet members would help with that

I’ve always wanted to see a three-sided life-size Hiss Tank. It would have an open fourth wall hidden on the banner side with a step ladder or platform back there for people to pose in the gunner turret. A mannequin in the cockpit.

4 Likes

I was considering the PAC/RAT missile launcher too after I had finished my Fast Draw. I believe I still have the drawings some where.

1 Like

snort, you said cock pit. lol sorry. ignore me

When I finally get the rail

sand blasted the crossfire will be back to being built.

3 Likes

Hound in vehicle mode. Drive it as a Green Shirt.

2 Likes

Both the Vamps (mark 1 and mark 2), the Stinger, the RAM Cycle, and if it could fly, a Trubble Bubble…mostly because these are my favorite vehicles and the just look so awesome!

1 Like

If you research it, there was a company in Brazil that made body kits for Jeeps that looked like the Vamp and Stinger, but that was in the 1980s. I haven’t been able to locate anything current or know anyone is Brazil.

1 Like

The Cobra POGO seems like it would be not too difficult to make, although not a very cool vehicle.
I wish I could just be able to afford a HUMMER and stick a G.I. Joe logo on it for conventions.

1 Like

Would love to see a few Ferrets zipping around in a parade like the Shriners.

100% Heavy Duty’s rocket launcher set up, both for crotch rocket jokes and I unironically think it’s cool

3 Likes