Joined on the other server...so not really new. :)

Hey all! Jaiden Turr’n is back now that I finally saw that the server changed. Looks great, btw!

In my old (now archived) post, I originally said I was looking at a Crimson Guard, and I may still do that some day, but I think I’m going to start off first with a basic Trooper to “get my feet wet” as I work on a Viper second, then maybe the CG later.

I’ve been a member of the Mandalorian Mercs Costume Club for over 10 years, I’ve built an R6 style Astromech, a Gonk droid, and I’m in the process of completing a BB unit and a C1 (Chopper-style) astromech, so I like to stay busy. I used to run my own business making parts and pieces for Mandalorian costuming (The Mandalorian Arsenal) and I still do that as a hobby, but I’m starting a new job outside the home for the first time in almost 5 years so I’m going to work on this when I have time. BUT I’LL GET THERE! I’m finally getting re-excited (is that even a good word combo???) about costuming, and even though I have no plans to leave the MMCC, I’m looking for a little more variety.

I do already know about Task Force 27 here in Florida and I’ll definitely be willing to meat up with others when things settle down a bit more.

2 Likes

Welcome to the new boards! Troopers are fun and easy to wear, and you can never have enough for the sea of blue!

1 Like