Mindbender work in progress

So I am going to start working in my mindbender costume. I got the hair (or lack there of) got the mustache. I had the Monica but it was a cheap monocle, now my question is with the chain groin piece any ideas how to make it comfortable and easy to use? Thanks

1 Like

If you go to the recruiting page on facebook and make a post, we have a couple members who have done Mindbender that could prolly be a big help to you :raised_hands:… you can find the page in the link below :metal:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/212867272786657/?ref=share

1 Like

Thanks for the advice I did check it out

1 Like

Matt Frysztak is also in vegas and does a Mindbender :metal: he can prolly help you alot :raised_hands: I’d tag him for ya but I’m kinda in Facebook jail :rofl:

1 Like

I would just try to make suspenders using some fake chain, Halloween is coming so lot of fake chains are gonna be out there and good and light weight. Get some clips of some sorts to attach to a black belt.

The old toy had that silver crotch piece, if you want to simplify it maybe go after one of the later designs which got rid of the cod piece and hes just got the purple pants and chain suspenders instead.

1 Like

Great idea the cod piece never made any sense anyway I like the fake chain idea. Thanks

1 Like

Figures you are a dreadnoc so makes sense I will find him thanks for the info.

1 Like

We always need more Mindbenders! Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Ok so having trouble with the boots for Bender looking at some muck boots and adding a knee guard or engineering boots with the buckles any ideas

How do I post pics of my progress? I have a few thing I want to show off

You can upload them as attachments to your posts

just a little update everyone. Mindbender is still a go, I got the pants,I have the bald head, the mustache is coming in quite nicely I must say, I just got my cobra Emblems from a fellow member, I am still hunting down Gloves, I am buying Ride Tech engineering boots soon, my only struggle currently in the Bender suspenders they are kind of tricky because they are not chain so trying to figure that out. O and if you guys didn’t see it on my last post. My wife and I are expecting a little cobra trooper in march my ultimate collectable. well Thats it from the Lab or the Mind. “All Hail my newest creation to over throw that baffoon Cobra Commander.”

1 Like