Nikki - Female Trooper - So Cal / Inland Empire

Hi, I’m Nikki. I have been working on a female Trooper uniform for a few months. I am in the process of ordering the helmet which is the last piece needed to complete the uniform.

I am located in Inland Empire of Southern California. I look forward to attending some events in the near future.

7 Likes

Welcome to the board! Feel free to keep updates coming :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Welcome! If you have any questions feel free to ask. We’ve got a garrison in California as well https://www.facebook.com/TheFinestSoCalCDC/.

@CDEF any of you on here?

1 Like

Im here, sorry for the late reply. Please feel free to contact me, I’m the CO with the Finest Southern Defense Command in Southern California! - Kevin

Did you already order your helmet? I want one too and was seeing if we could save on shipping if we ordered together.

New helmet has been acquired. I believe the uniform is now complete. Please review and I welcome any recommendations for improvement.

2 Likes

Could be the lights, but the gloves look more purple than black :thinking: and the buckle is offset but other than that it looks awesome :ok_hand: and I’ve built 2 :laughing:

1 Like

Yes, I didn’t notice the buckle until I took off everything and was looking at the pictures also. Pretty frustrated that it wasn’t straight. The lighting also made the black spandex glove look purple in the direct lighting. But they are definitely black.
I’ll be taking better pictures when it cools down soon. I’m also looking for other boots that will be knee high, rather than the thigh highs.
Thank you for the response.

2 Likes

Your welcome :+1: my daughter and my best friends both have the same style boots that look pretty good, kind of a pirate like style… with the flare top.

Apologize for the super late reply. Looks great

Welcome to the club Nikki,

1 Like