NJRipper introduction

Greetings all, my name is Brian. I am a member of the 501st and a cosplay/costume hobbyist. I am using the name NJRIPPER because, for those who were at JoeCon in Dallas TX, I was Ripper! I have been working on several costumes to join the Finest with. The costumes which I am working on are Keel-Haul, Mutt & Junkyard, Ripper, and Sunbow Cobra Trooper (with variations including Cobra Lab Tech and Cobra Spa Trooper from the episode The Viper is Coming. I have just finished with the final piece of Keel-Haul and will be submitting photos for approval soon. Yeah I know, why is NJRIPPER not submitting Ripper first? Honestly, I just focus on one character at a time and Keel-Haul came together quickly. The reason also that I am not doing Ripper first is that the majority of my outfit from Dallas didn’t fit any more, and I have to modify a wig and beard also.
Besides costuming, i used to be a customizer of action figures, BCost74 was my ID at Joe Customs.

4 Likes

Welcome to the board!

Welcome! Let us know if you have any questions.

Welcome, enjoy your stay.

There seem to be a significant amount of 501st Legion members here too. Long live the Empire, and Hail Cobra! :slight_smile:

1 Like