WIP Range Viper (v4)

I’m currently working on my Range Viper I got from Kenilworth Props. I’ve found pretty much everything I’m going to need to complete this within the next few months.Trying to find stuff that matched the color scheme was next to impossible!!! :crazy_face: Here are a few pics of the awesome 3-D printed helmet i got from hi…there’s a few spots I need to touch up on it.

4 Likes

Wow, that looks great.

2 Likes

Thanks!!! Still some touch up…but I’m happy with it.

1 Like

Wow! Looks awesome! Where did you get the helmet?

1 Like

Thanks!!! Alpine traditions Helmet catalog :wink:

That helmet looks great. Can’t wait to see the rest of it come together.

1 Like

Here are some newer pics of what I’ve thrown together. I still need to dye the sweater to match the blue on the helmet,assemble the leg armor and see the yellow fabric also onto the sweater. I found a Nerf grenade launcher that I have to do some work on too. Sorry that the pics aren’t great…:wink::ok_hand:

IMG_20201108_160712_08

2 Likes

That looks sharp! Love the Range Vipers!

1 Like

Thanks!!! It’s coming along slowly but surely. I’ll be glad when it’s finally done.:rofl:

1 Like

I had my Range Viper build thread on the old forums but not sure if it got ported over. I tried to use easy-to-find parts to help with an eventual Field Manual, and I also used the Kenilworth helmet and armor. Yours looks good!

1 Like

That looks fantastic. The helmet is gorgeous.

2 Likes

Thanks. It’s definitely still a work in progress. With all the craziness going on, I can’t find a seamstress locally that’s open long enough for me to get the remaining parts of the sweater sewn on…:disappointed: (I’m in California everything is mostly locked down…again.):face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes