Here’s the Snow Serpents we built in the Tigerhawks. We used Russian Tanker Helmets, snow googles, grey flight suits (same as the AT-AT drivers), custom 3d printed masks, dyed parachute bags with a custom made harness, custom made fur gauntlets & shawl.
Helmet & Mask
Source: Amazon we replaced strap with all white elastic
Summer Russian Tanker Helmet
Source: Xero Props
- 1.5 In Nylon Webbing Source: Amazon
- US V-Ring and Sliders, eBay
- Assorted Buckles and D-Rings.
We also attached velcro to the harness and flight suit to keep this from sliding around.
US T-10 reserve chute
Dyed with RIT Synthetic Dye “Saphire Blue” Source: Amazon
Stuffed with foam to give it shape. Parachute handle sewed in.
Source: Cosplay Sky
6mm EVA Foam shaped to fit our forearms, covered with white long fur from Joann’s Fabrics and elastic straping to hold in place.
- Black Combat Boots, could use blue ones, or get blue boot covers
- Grey Gloves
- Scaled up helmet to better match the reference
- Smaller scaled mask.
- Blue boot covers