New year, new goals! Whatcha working on?

I have entirely to many in the works projects related to G.I. Joe costumes. So my goals are to get some of these wrapped up.

(WIP) close to being done:

Upgrades:

• Stormshadow V3
  • Sideshow Viper
  • Snow Serpent

Rebuilding:

Not started:

• Two secret ones

But here’s the start to the rebuild of Gnawgahyde

5 Likes

Playing around lol

3 Likes

I’m currently gathering a few pieces for Footloose, reworking my Snake Eyes to a more source-accurate version, and re-doing the shoulder pads on my Mutt. I also want to do a Cobra trooper in the future. I have all of the accessories for it, but I need to get a helmet from PVS, and order the blue BDUs and have the sigil added.

2 Likes

@Kev011 - I second contacting @Ray-El about his hooded CC pattern if you haven’t already (he made a blue one and a crimson one, so he’s probably got it down by now).

My Firefly and Range Viper are still on hold, but I’m looking forward to getting a “first draft” version of the new 6" Classified Cobra Trooper together, once I get the rest of my parts from @SGT_Airborne!

2 Likes

Once Recoil’s rifle is done, I’ll get back on the Classified horse and put together Duke. There’s now a repaint of the figure so I need to figure out which paint scheme I go for. Leaning towards the first one since it’s the OG versus the variant.

2 Likes

Ha! Resurrecting a lost thread because tossing this into the universe will keep me motivated!

• Keel Haul; Which will be done soon and I will be submitting for approval.

After I am a member:

• Cobra Trooper; Just to balance things out.
  • Joe Trooper (Greenshirt); Because the good guys need generic nameless troops too.
  • Joe Sailor; Because I bought a USS Flagg t-shirt off of Tee Public and the Navy needs generic nameless troops too.

and the grail…

• Deep Six: I really dig the suit and the SHARC.
2 Likes

Generic Joe Trooper

Generic Joe Sailor

1 Like

NFG here out of the great planes of Nebraska.
Working on a Basic 1980s cobra Trooper. Past some unfortunately accident I will have it for Planet Comic-Con coming up in Kansas City.

I’ve already got ideas for another character :rofl:

3 Likes

Sunbow Cobra trooper I just love how simple yet awesome this costume is.