Well here’s a fun idea! In responding to Czar’s roster update, I listed out my Joe outfits. I realized I got more going on than I really thought I did!
Tiger Force Duke
Night Force Chuckles
That’s 12 total! (Though I’ll acknowledge the CC needs a re-dye of the suit, or repainting the helmet…) Either, what do some of you currently got going on???
P.S. My next goal is to see if I have a picture of me in each outfit. I’m not sure I have one in the NF Chuckles…?
Did not realize I had pics in my Resolute Duke!!
This group has set my brain on fire!
- Keel Haul
- Action Sailor
- Cobra Trooper (WIP)
- Greenshirt (WIP)
- Zartan for my Wife (WIP)
- Cobra Femme Trooper for my wife (WIP)
- I aknowledge this is completely unofficial, but I am building an OC for the upcoming GI Joe RPG, Fluke, GI Joe Marine Mammal Handler (Complete)
This has not stopped at costuming and the fore mentioned RPG, I am writing fan fic, making fan art, collecting action figures, and making blueprints to build my own USS Flagg out of plywood.
The possibilities are endless, and I am looking forward to whatever else this brings out of my skull hole!
I had a complete list somewhere, but I can’t seem to find it at this point. So I think this is most of mine.
- Cobra Commander (Cobra Reborn)
- Mercer (V1)
- Mercer (Nightforce/America’s Elite)
- Mercer (Tigerforce)
- Cobra Viper (Classic’ 83)
- Cobra Viper (Sideshow)
- Shipwreck (v16)
- Shipwreck (v14)
- Snow Serpent
- Gnawgahyde (v1)
- Flint (Sunbow)
- Flint (Tigerforce)
- IG Sgt Major Duncan
- Storm Shadow (v3)
- Cobra Trooper (v15)
- Cobra Officer
- Steel Brigade
- Cobra Trooper Classified
- Stormshadow V3
- Sideshow Viper
- Snow Serpent
- Cobra Commander (Cobra Reborn)/Sideshow
I think it’d be fun to pull together pics of all of these.
- Bazooka (initial approval costume - RETIRED)
- Strato Viper (RETIRED)
- Keel Haul v1 (SEMI-RETIRED)
- Viper v28 (bracers need help, other than that - COMPLETE)
- Snake Eyes v54 (COMPLETE)
- Beachhead v1 (COMPLETE)
- Beachhead v10 (COMPLETE)
- Beachhead v10 Resolute (COMPLETE)
- Rock Viper v4 (COMPLETE)
- Oktober Guard Russian (COMPLETE)
- Low Light v3 (95% COMPLETE - it AND I need some work)
- Timbit and Snack Pack (non-canon - COMPLETE)
- Tiger Force Keel Haul (non-canon - RETIRED)
- Cobra Trooper (tactical, for now - ALMOST COMPLETE)
- Grease Trap (Cobra chef based on custom figure - non-canon - COMPLETE)
- Spook (from Larry Hama’s Fury Force - non-canon - COMPLETE)
I will regularly rotate Beachhead v1, v10, Viper, Snake Eyes, Rock Viper, and Cobra Trooper.
I’d like to finish “club kid” Low Light, but I need to lose some weight, buy new fishnet stuff, etc. Timbit is for fun and comfort (was recognized at JoeCon).
I have Ruslan ready for any Oktober Guard group events.
Everything else is just there.
I want to do a Bullhorn and Darkon.
I feel like I need another Duke…
Thanks! It was fun letting my imagination run with this one and turn a “What if…” into a “To do…”
When the weather warms up I am going to get some pictures of it at the beach. If I am going to go through the trouble of making a costume and not show it off somehow.
Another rare cosplay I’m glad I found a picture of! DEF Cutter!
Steel Brigade (in progress).
Lol, the only thing I currently have for that costume is my local garrison patch. Got it at GR Comic Con a year or two ago.
Maybe once I’m done I’ll start building a Viper.
HEEEEEY! I’ve got everything to do a Chuckles costume right NOW.
Unless my shirt needs to be THAT shirt.
If you have things to build a Chuckles, depending on the reference photo, you can use that as your submission costume.
Ah, the devil is in the details. I think my web belt is green rather than tan. And I don’t have those pouches.
And what color are his pants?
V1 Chuckles wears just olive drab pants.
My list is
-Sonic Fighters Dial-Tone
Snake Eyes V4
Snake Eyes V3
Crimson Guard V1
Tunnel Rat (Sonic Fighters)